Tuesday, April 5, 2016

CSI Guest Detective Major Case File 196

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by my blog.
I am super honoured and proud to be a Guest Detective over at CSI Colour Stories Inspiration this month.
Major Case File 196 is open now and all the Design Team Contributions are there for inspiration.

This is the challenge:


This is how I solved the case:



I have used predominantly Teal, Copper Brown and Buttercream Yellow on a White Background, with splashes of Marigold Orange.
The Evidence I supplied included the circles in my background, chipboard and epoxy circle stickers, cogs, lightbulb and solid brads. I could have also included in my evidence the moustache Mr Connor was holding as a photo prompt.
My Testimony was my journaling about the background story to this photo, and how funny Connor thought it was posing with a moustache.  

Do you like the rusty effect on the cogs?  I got it by using Dusty Attic's Rusting Powder, which can be found here.  At Studio M Designs.

Here is a close up:



Hope you have a great week everyone, don't forget to head over to CSI and join in the fun!!


No comments: