Sunday, March 17, 2013

Looking For a Challenge?

Head over to the Frosted Designs Challenge Blog.  This Week's Fabulous Friday Challenge is a Theme Challenge - "Up Up and Away."

So you can interpret this anyway you wish - the sky literally is the limit!!  So think of the sky and anything you might see in it - balloons, birds, butterflies, aeroplanes......if it flys, it can fit here!

Here is my interpretation of the challenge:


Photo is my my little great - nephew Kian, such a gorgeous little angel!!!
I have used the gorgeous Prima Divine Range of Papers - available here at Anna's Craft Cupboard. I've also used the delicious matching flowers and some of the matching chipboard.  My "Up up and away" item is the Prima Resin Bird up in the top left corner.




I've also used so of the gorgeous NEW Wow products - the "Hope" MDF scrabble word MDF027.  I just added some Tim Holtz Distress Paint in Bundled Sage.  All I did was paint it on the MDF, then I gently rubbed some off with a paper towel to give a "Distressed" look.


That's it for now, I have so much catching up to do on this blog, I will have to sit down tomorrow and schedule some more posts.
Thanks for popping by!

1 comment:

Barb Craft said...

This layout is soooo sweet! The layout does a fabulous job of showcasing that precious photo! And I love the flowers!! Gorgeous!

barb :)