Friday, January 25, 2013

MIA

Hi!
Wow, just noticed it has been over a month since I posted anything on this blog - my total bad.  I have been so busy over the school holidays with Christmas, doctor's appointments for our boy, and going away visiting relatives.  Time has flown and - thankfully, the holidays are nearly over.

I have still been creating and I thought I would share some of the layouts I have created with the DT kit Anna from Anna's Craft Cupboard sent me:

The first couple of layouts are using the Bo Bunny Campalot Range, available here:



I have also used a frame from the WOW - Words or Whatever 12x12 Circle Frame With Arrow Set WOW1624, which was sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Coffee Shop and edged with some Adironach Dauber Paint.

Here is a close up:



I also created this layout using this fantastic boy range:

This photo of Connor was taken ages ago - he was still in Prep, and had to go to Prep dressed as something starting with a letter they had already studied.  My dinosaur obsessed Preppie wanted to go dressed as a Tyranosaurus Rex - Of course!!
Here is a close up:



Well, that is it from me, but I WILL be back tomorrow to share some more!!
Have a lovely day!

No comments: