Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Christmas........

Oh my goodness, Christmas is coming so quickly, I have been trying to make cards - just sit down to make 5 every few days, all ready to send out at the beginning of December.  Don't have long to get finished, do I?

Anyways, I created so Vintage-Inspired Cards and Tags, using the beauty-full Carta Bella "Christmas Day" range, which I got in my DT kit from Anna's Craft Cupboard.
Here they are:





I also added some WOW/ACC Exclusive Mini Chevron strip and some Kaisercraft Flowers.

Hope I've added some inspiration for you to get started on your Chrissy preparations!

Good luck with your Melbourne Cup picks today too - hope you are all on a winner!!!

1 comment:

amanda73 said...

omg stunning cards and tags.... i just cant believe how quickly this yr has flown by...... im better off than some cos ofmelbourne cup......i didnt bet at all lol... whichn means,......all the money i had this morning... ive still got lol