Friday, September 21, 2012

Fabulous Friday at Frosted Designs

Well it sure doesn't seem like it, but it is Friday again.  It has been such a busy week!  Camp Week at Whitsunday Anglican School has been, as usual a hectic but very enjoyable time for all the children involved.
If you are looking for a challenge on the weekend to help get the mojo flowing, don't forget it is Fabulous Friday over at the Frosted Designs Challege Blog.
The challenge this week is to use Triangles - yep, it's that easy, they can be any size or dimension, and it doesn't matter how you  use them.  I was blown away by some of the ideas the Design Team came up with, so make sure you head on over to the blog to check it out.

Here is my sample:


As you can see, I was quite boring and just used some paper with triangles on it, I was lucky to have some of this gorgeous and bright Little Yellow Bicycle range left.
 
As you can see, I added some WOW in the form of the 12x12 Star Frames C1468 which I inked in an Ingvild Bolme Prima Chalk Ink in yellow, then inked the edges in black to make them pop a bit more.  These stars are just so versatile - especially for boy layouts, just love 'em!
 
I'm off again, I'm hoping to get some more creating done tonight - I am working on a canvas for my little man!
Thanks for popping by!
 




No comments: