Sunday, April 1, 2012

CSI - Case File 13

Happy Sunday everyone!!  Did you get any April Fools Day jokes played on you?
Just letting you know a new challenge is up over on the CSI - Colour Stories and Inspiration Challenge Blog.

Here is the challenge:




This is what I did with it:



I have used the simple stunning new Prima range "Sun Kiss"  I adore all the beautiful blues and yellows - blue and yellow are my favourite colours, so how could I resist getting the entire range?  LOL.....
I have, naturally, added some WOW - Words or Whatever goodness to my creation.  I've used the Filgaree Heart that was available during the recent promotion (I loved the heart so much, I actually purchased WOW chipboard in order to get an extra one, well two..lol)  and Block Alphabet Uppercase C1388.  I painted both pieces in Distress Crackle Paint - Antique Linen, and on the heart I dotted some Liquid Pearls in various spots for highlights.
Here are some close ups:



Hope you all have a lovely day - I'm heading out into the garden to do some weeding, then a spot of cleaning.....  may even get to hit the scrap table later..oh, how I love school holidays, it is so relaxing!!
Cheers!

1 comment:

Linda Eggleton said...

This is beautiful, Niq!
Just love the colours & all the gorgeous embellies. The layered doilies look fantastic too!