Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Meadowlark at Addicted to Craft

I got a gorgeous pack of My Minds Eye Meadowlark papers from Luisa - the boss lady at Addicted to Craft.
Here is what I've created with them.
First, a grungy boy layout with my cheeky little monkey posing with his Dad's sunglasses!


Now a softer, shabbier style with a photo of Connor I took a couple of month's ago - I love this photo, he just looks so cute pulling this face, goodness knows what he is thinking - LOL!

This is a close up of the flowers I made - Yep, I've well adn truly caught the make your own flower bug!!

These are just punched circles, folded in half, and threaded together, arrange the petals and play with it a bit to form the shape - I just popped a brad in the middle to finish it off :0)

I adored this range - it is soooo versatile, definately going to have more of a play with what I've got left!!

Cheers..... Thanks for popping by!

3 comments:

Melleny Ams said...

Stunning layouts Monique

Ceci said...

Wow what clever and pretty flowers Niq! Love your layouts. :)

Ness said...

Love those flowers .. gorgeous LO's ... as always :)