Friday, September 24, 2010

I've Been Busy Doing Challenges!

This layout is for the second September Challenge at Scrap the Boys. Mark and Connor have a fantastic father/son relationship, and I love how it just doesn't all come from Connor - Mark idolises Connor too, which is lovely.


I made these lil denim embies by layering different denims, and using a Tim Holtz stamp on the small one. Love how they turned out....


I've also been participating in the Colour Room challenges. This was last weeks challenge - I was a bit put off at first with the colours and the sketch, but decided it WAS a challenge, after all. Anyway, I was pleased with the result.


I have used Fancy Pants "Happy Together" Papers - these papers are divine, and I intend to do more playing very soon!!
I also used some of the booootiful new Prima Branches, and sprayed some white flowers with Glimmermist to add the purple.


Well, that's it for me atm - I'll be back very soon with some shares, at least with the rainy weather we've been having, I've had a chance to do lots of scrapping!! LOL!!
Thanks for popping by my blog :0)

6 comments:

amanda73 said...

wow niq, im lovin these, i esp love the one of Connor and Mark, love those denim embellies

Wendy Smith said...

beautiful work Niq.. love them

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love these heaps!!! The top one is so funky and grungy - you've done it so well and then you done such a pretty page below! Awesome!!

Susan Longman said...

love the layout love the denim love it all...thanks for playing at STb this month :)

Toni M said...

Hey Niq !! I love that photo of Connor and Mark. I dont think Ive ever seen a full photo of Mark before...? Love the flowers you made too :)

Nerrida said...

LOL - that layout makes me feel so cold - so clever and love your colour room page.