Thursday, August 12, 2010

Studio Calico at Addicted To Craft



The Design Team Girls at Addicted to Craft have been sent some STUNNING papers from Studio Calico - I got to play with the Anthology range.

This manufacturer is awesome - I love the papers, the Fabric Rips, the journalling cards, stickers.... well, the whole lot, really - I am planning on getting myself some of their new range Documentary VERY soon.

Did I mention the colours are gorgeous? OK, enough cyber drooling from me - this is what I did with the goodies Luisa sent me.


I really went to town with the Fabric Rips on this layout - I layered them under the photo to give dimensione, and I also used them to make these lollipop flowers - kept is all together by stitching and adding the button.

Go and check out what the other DT girls did here.

4 comments:

Linda Eggleton said...

Gorgeous work Niq - just love the lollipop flowers made from the fabric strips!

Jane said...

yummo Niq, the colour of those papers are very scrummy, gorgeous LO's :)

amanda73 said...

love those layouts, just awesome, love the pp and what youve done with it, and omg, i love your scrap the boys layout in the previous post too

Ceci said...

What divine stuff Niq...very inspiring. xx