Sunday, August 1, 2010

Scrap The Boys

Finally got July's Scrap the Boys challenge done - the challenge was to use a portrait of your boy and detail their likes/dislikes/quirks on the layout.

This is what I came up with - lately I have been trying to use some older papers I have - this is the WRMK teenage angst range - a great grungy range, but it also include some brights for a splash of colour!! I also used some epoxy stickers from the Prima Youth range - I told you I was trying to use up older stash!! LOL!

Pity I didn't get it done quick enough to play along - oh well, there is always next month - LOL!
Thanks for looking!!!!

2 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

that page is stunning, you can sure pull off grunge, something I cant do.

Have a good week.
:) x

Linda Eggleton said...

Love the grungy look to this Niq - awesome work :)