Monday, December 21, 2009

Some Challenges

Here is what I did for the December challenge over at Let's Get Shabby
It's a tad late, Christmas got the better of me I'm afraid - LOL - but better late than never! I have used one of the gorgeous Christmas kits from WIOIN
Not really sure if it is as "shabby" as it should be - hehe, but I was pressed for time!
Here is a close up of the journalling cluster - the silver flower is a Prima Holiday Lights Poisettia.

This is my entry into Week 11 of Addicted to Crafts 12 Weeks of Christmas Challenge. We had to do a mini about our favourite Christmas Carols, using A Piggy Tales Mini, and Scribble Scrabble Paper.
Here is a sample of what I cam up with:



The next two pages are the same carol, you just lift the flap to see the photograph!


The whole book has lift up or out pages - very cute!!
That's it for me, now - back to feeding my hungry son, followed by still more Christmas preparations!

6 comments:

mandysea said...

Wow! I love what you have done with that kit!! Gorgeous Monique!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Shabby!

Julie said...

gorgeous page Monique looks great. Thanks for playing along with us at shabby.

Ceci said...

Wow Niq you sure have been busy, just gorgeous creations. Wishing a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you and your family. xx

Deb said...

Your "shabby" LO is gorgeous.

Ruth Philps said...

Sometimes the less time you hasve the more Shabby the layouts become!! Yours is perfect!!
thanks for playing:)

Linda Eggleton said...

Beautiful work, Niq - you sure have been super busy!

Best wishes for a wonderful christmas to you & your family xx