Monday, November 23, 2009

What Were You Up To on the Weekend?

Besides desparetely trying to keep cool, that is. Hasn't it been so hot????
Ick Ick Ick!!
Anyways, I can't share all of the next two layouts, but here are some sneaky peaks:


It's using the beautiful Early Bird Range. If you want to know more, keep an eye out at SnB;0)
Besides playing with those beeeeutiful papers, I have also been making this Mini - my entry into the Week 7 challenge at Addicted to Craft's 12 Weeks of Christmas competition.
The challenge was to scrap one of out favourite holidays, using Scrap Within Reach papers. I used the "Cottage" range, and a Maya Road binder album. Don't you love those vintagy beach tags/journalling cards - they are from Tim Holtz. Just gorgeous!!! There are bigger ones too, and I can't wait to have a play with some water colours hehe.






That's it for me, now. I have to get ready for work. Still have a very croaky voice - think I'll have to go back to the doctor's and get it checked out. I have been sick with this virus for 4 weeks now, and have had a croaky voice for 2 weeks :0(











4 comments:

Linda Eggleton said...

Ooooohhh....those peaks look stunning Niq!! Can't wait to find out all the details :))))

And your little mini album looks devine! Good luck with the comp!

HOpe you're feeling better soon - maybe another trip to the doc is needed, as you said. 4 weeks is a long time to have the virus that you've had.

Ceci said...

I was thinking of you today and hoping you are feeling better, you poor thing being sick for so long. :( Hope you will be much better soon. xx (oh and I love the album and the peeks.)

Her Essential Hand said...

love those peaks, cant wait to see more :)
That mini is great, I am now inspired to do one. :)
Yes to the yuk yuk heat.
:0 x

Jane said...

nice peeks Niq :), and love the look of your little mini, best of luck in the competition.

Hope you're feeling much better by now?