Saturday, August 22, 2009

Scrappy Shares and a Family Photo Shoot

I did this layout a while back for the July challenge at the White With 1 challenge blog. The challenge was to use white, purple and circles.... I hit a real speedbump mojo wise with this layout.... I started with something completely different in mind, then that didn't work out, so then I tried something else, now I think it's just a mish mash, and I am still not sure I like it.... Hence the title......LOL!!


We finally got some family portraits done that I actually like!!!
Done by North Qld photography, we did the $10.00 fundraising deal at my school's Prep.
Of course, I couldn't resist buying the package! LOL!


That's it for now - hope to be back tomorrow with some more scrappy shares!!!






6 comments:

Ceci said...

Aww what gorgeous family photos Niq! :D I really like the layout, the lollipop flowers are great. :)

Anonymous said...

Loving the family pics Niq, I struggled a bit when I had to do the CT Lo for that challenge too LOL!

Mal said...

Gorgeous family photos Niq! and gorgeous LOs AS USUAL!!!

Her Essential Hand said...

What a great title for the purple LO!!
Love those photos!! How cute is connor.
x

Jane said...

just the colour purple put me off enough Niq - just love your final LO :).

and gorgeous family piccies - that's something we should do ...... one day!!!!!!

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, what gorgeous photos Niq...you must be super happy with them!