Saturday, January 17, 2009

Time Flies!

I'm such a naughty blogger!

I just looked at the date of my last post, and it has been two weeks! Eeek!
Oh dear, I promised myself I would post every few days, but, well, as usual time has gotten away from me! My bad!!!!

We have been away - we went down to Bribie Island to visit Mark's Mum and Dad.

We had a lovely time, Connor had an absolute ball - he loves the beach, and we also went to Australia Zoo - I don't think I have ever seen him so excited for so long! He fed elepahants, saw Bindi, Bob and Terri during the Crocoseum show, saw tigers, koalas - well, just so many animals! What a fantastic day!

Here are some pics of our holiday!

Connor on a Tortoise Statue at Australia Zoo!




When I look at this photo, I don't know who had more fun, Mark or Connor! LOL!




And just look at this gorgeous creature! What a magnificent animal, I don't know how people can hunt them......




Here is Connor at the beach - a budding l'il surfer if ever I saw one!



(I can't wait to scrap the photo above! LOL) The lovely Linda from Scrapbooknbits has a copy atm, we are participating in a photo swap - a great idea, organised by Scraphappy Kylie. I have a fantastic shot of her son on his motorbike - a great action shot, which I also can't wait to scrap! Linda is a very talented scrapper, so I'm sure she'll do a wonderful job!


Finally, some shares, my gorgeous niece Elyse is expecting a bub in August.

I've made a pregnancy diary for her to recored all the special moments.

I got some help from my lovely friends on the forum at ScrapbooknBits, and I'm actually really pleased with how it turned out.


Wish I'd started scrappin before I had Connor!


Oh Maaan!






And finally, I did this LO as part of Scrapbook Creations Blind Scrap Challenge, run by Jolene Pienaar - Unfortunately, I ran out of time to upload it, so I could email it away!


D'oh!



I used some yummo paper from Prima's Get Happy Range - the rubons and stickers are also from that range. I love all the bright, cheerful colours!
That's enough from me, anyway, I hope to be back tomorrow with more shares and news!





























5 comments:

Kylie said...

Niq that LO's is just beautiful. Love the bright colours - it looks so happy and fresh.
Can't wait to see what becomes of your photo swap photo - He's such a cute subject I'm sure it will turn out great!

Julie said...

Great photos ... Australia Zoo is a great place, we visited there quite a few years ago when Blake was a huge Steve Irwin fan!
Looking forward to seeing all the photo swap LO's over at SnB!

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow you've been busy Niq!
Love all your fabo pics from your little holiday....especially THAT one of Connor that I have scrapped. Being such a gorgeous photo made it so easy & fun to scrap....I hope you love the LO as much as I do! Have fun scrapping my pic :)

I Just love your bright yellow LO Niq...it is gorgeous!!! Such a shame that you didn't get to submit it in time :(

Anonymous said...

Niq I love that Lo the colours are just perfect!

Kylie said...

Oh Niq I forgot to mention that I have a little something for you on my blog if you'd like to pop over for a look. xxx