Friday, April 22, 2016

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all having a good week - thank you for stopping by my blog.
Today I am sharing a "Just Because" layout.  I had these photos of Connor I took in Cairns up against a graffiti wall.  He was being his typical uncooperative self, and it was a real struggle to get some decent photos of him.
Anyway, when I saw this stencil from Dusty Attic I knew I wanted to do a grungy boy layout to fit the cheekiness of the photos.




I am pretty sure you can get them at Studio M Designs here:

So this is what I created:



I created the cityscape background with the Dusty Attic Stencil and Colourblast Colour Paste in Steel.  I chose to spray the background with a Kaisercraft Spray Ink in Red, and a Lindy's Stamp Gang Spray Ink in Tweedle Dee Denim.  I also added some Colourblast Colour Paste in Snow with another Dusty Attic Stencil, and did some background stamping with a Kaisercraft Texture Stamp.  Loads of other texture was added with some ink splatters, letter stickers, Viva Decor Inka Gold Paste, and Gesso splatters.  The papers and diecuts I used was from one of my go-to grungy boy ranges "Off The Wall" by Kaisercraft.  I finished it off with some florist wire and some metal embellishments from Prima and Tim Holtz.

Here are some close ups.




You can get the Colourblast Colour Pastes, Dusty Attic Stencils and Kaisercraft Spray Ink here at the Studio M Designs shop.

Hope you all have a great weekend and get to fit some scrapping in!!
Bye for now,

No comments: