Sunday, March 24, 2013

Well Colour Me Happy!!!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!
This month Anna sent me the gorgeous Glitz Designs "Colour Me Happy" to play with.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this range!!  The bright colours instantly bring a smile to my face, and the Black accents and Wood tones just blend so well and make it perfect for boy layouts!!
Here is one of my layouts:


I also used a Studio Calico Huey's Mask - 2 Step Stencil and sprayed the background with white mist.  I used a black and whit photo and highlighted it with the bright colours of the Glitz Designs Colour Me Happy Accessories.   I also added some star sequins and some fun and funky elements to enhance the fun theme of the layout.

Here are some close - ups:


 
 
 
Here is another layout, this time using the Wood tones from the range.
Once again, I used some colour embellishments to lift the layout and give it a fun tone.
Some chicken wire and paint grunged it up a bit, and I also added some chipboard from the WOW  Words or Whatever Corner Arrow Pack and covered it in Denim to add some extra texture.  My title is made from WOW/ACC Exclusive Miniture Words "Amazing" and "Boy"


Here is a close up:

 
 
Signing of for now - hope you all have a lovely day!!






2 comments:

Linda Eggleton said...

Fabulous boys pages, Niq...I really love the gorgeous bright colours against the black in the first one....looks amazing!

SandeeNC said...

Loving the bright vivid colors against that black, awesome boy pages! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥ ( fellow DT member )