Monday, March 11, 2013

March New Release at WOW


Hi Everyone!!
Well, it is WOW New Release Week this week, and boy oh boy are there some mega amazing products getting release this month!
I HAVE to get me some Altawords - they are awesome, and then there is also fantastic chipboard out this month - particularly for all you Project Lifers and Cardmakers out there!!
Check all the new releases out on the WOW website.
Altawords are here and the new release chipboard is here (all 5 pages of it - Suzanne HAS been busy!)

Here is the layout I created using one of the gorgeous goodies Suzanne sent me!


I used the WOW Words or Whatever Bree Flourish - WOW 1843



To alter this I used two parts of it, then painted it in Distress Paint in Peeled Paint, and added a bit of Tattered Angels Glimmermist in Luscious Lavendar.  I LOVE Distress Paint, by the way - and you can get it here at Anna's Craft Cupboard.  I have also used the stunning Prima Divine Range - which certainly lives up to its name, don't you think?  It's so pretty!!  You can get the papers at Anna's here.  However, I digress...hehe.....  here are some closeups of the flourish:
 

 
If you want to see what the rest of the design team did with the WOW new release this month, go and have a look at the blog - you won't be disappointed, I promise, there is some gorgeous work there!
 
Anyway, hope you all have a lovley day!
 
Cheers,


No comments: