Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Kaisercraft Suga Pop


Anna sent me the Oh - so - sweet Kaisercraft Suga Pop range to play with last month.  It is so soft and pretty, and has some adorable images just waiting for your Easter Projects.
You can find the papers here, and the accessories here at Anna's Craft Cupboard.

Firstly, here is a layout I did of a very sweet and pretty flower girl.


I also used some Kaisercraft flowers, and this really cute Kleidoscope Butterfly Die from Memory Box Dies.  Here are some close-ups.



I then used the range to finally create a layout about Easter Hat Parade Connor participated in when he was in Kindergarten!!  He thought he was so clever in his little hat!


I really had fun with this layout - playing around with paper and piecing it together block -style on my layout.  I also used a Martha Stewart edger punch to create interest, and fussy - cut some Easter eggs from the Glossy Specialty paper in the collection.  I then mixed them altogether with Egg Diecuts from the collectables, and some fussy-cut flowers and stickers to create a little egg garden down the bottom of my page.  I used the Kleidoscope Butterfly Memory Box Die again - that die would have to be one of me go-tos lately - I just love it, so pretty!!
Here are some close-ups.


 
 
 

  


That's it for now, I do have lots more shares so I will be back!
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments: