Thursday, March 21, 2013

Is Your Mojo Missing?

Why not try a step x step at Anna's Craft Cupboard Blog?  Personally, I love stepxsteps.  If I honestly can't be bothered thinking but ust want to create, a step by step takes all the pressure off.  Also, I get so many good ideas from stepxsteps.  Often I look at a layout and think "How on Earth did she do that?"  A step by step can help you find new techniques to add to your scrapping repertoire.
Anna has a new StepxStep posted on the blog each week.  Last week, it was my turn.  This is the layout I did.

I had so much fun with this one - used masking, gesso and inking to blend the elements together with colour.  See the flowers and the Doily?  I actually used a Tim Holtz Distress Marker to colour them.  If you want to know how, you'll just have to stop by Anna's Blog :)
 
I used the gorgeous Kaisercraft Suga-Pop collection, which can be found here at Anna's Craft Cupboard.  I also used a WOW - Words or Whatever Chipboard Birds With Flourish WOW1484 which I just painted with an Adironack Dabber in Lettuce.
Here are some close - ups.
 




That's it from me for the time being, I am still busily trying to catch up on blog posts, so I will be back.
Thanks for popping by!!

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

HI..This looks beautiful.. love how you have used these papers for a male layout.. and I love step by steps too...