Saturday, December 15, 2012

December New Release at WOW

Hi Everyone!!

It is new release week on the WOW - Words or Whatever Blog this week.
As usual, Suzanne has outdone herself with some fantastic chipboard and Altamatz to play with!
This is what I've done so far:

I used WOW Words or Whatever Journal Frame With Flourish 1723

 
I used some gorgeous Perfect Pearls in silver to paint it:
 
 
Here is a close up:


I also used the WOW Words or Whatever Chipboard Cog
Heart WOW1718  which I painted in Distress Stain in Burnished Copper, then added a bit of Distress Stain in Chipped Saphire when it was dry.


 Here is a close up. 
Head over to the WOW blog to have a look at what the other ladies from the DT have created.
Cheers


3 comments:

Linda Eggleton said...

Amazing layouts, Niq!! Love the photo & how you've scrapped the first one...that chipboard frame looks fabulous!

Susan said...

Your work is so beautiful. I found your blog from WOW and noticed you are from Mackay. I am from Seaforth about 1/2 hour out of Mackay so it is quite a small world.I have a small shop set up here and love to scrapbook & be creative.Mt blog is heartsoul-scrap.blogspot.com

Barb Craft said...

Your layouts are stunning! You do such a fabulous job of drawing the attention right to the photos! Gorgeous!

barb :)