Friday, November 23, 2012

Shabby Prima Goodness

This month, Anna from Anna's Craft Cupboard sent me some Prima Tea Thyme goodies to play with in my DT Kit.
Have to say, I loooooove all things Prima and was delighted with her choice!
These papers are so pretty and just scream Shabby Chic, so here are my creations:


This picture is a little damaged, but it doesn't take away from my VERY cute niece Paige.  She is a teenager now, so Auntie Nique is starting to feel rather old...lol..
Here is a close-up:
I've also used some Prima Resins, some Prima Flowers and a Prima Crystal Swirl.  That gorgeous pink chandalier is a WOW Words Or Whatever Chandalier Frame  WOW1643 from the October New release.
 

I also created this layout of my boy:


I did this layout about his sweet, kind heart.  He really is such a kind hearted soul, and I feel so lucky to have him as my boy.
I never used to add flowers to boy layouts, but I am embracing the idea, as I think they can be used effectively in the right style and theme, what do you think about flowers on "boy" layouts?  Oh dear, I may have opened a can of worms here!  LOL!
Here is a close up, once again, I've used Prima Tea Thyme, and some Prima Flowers on this
layout.
Keep your eye out on the Anna's Craft Cupboard Blog, as I've also done a StepxStep using this beautiful range.
Bye!
 

No comments: