Saturday, October 20, 2012

Sports and Dancing over at Frosted Designs

The challenge over at Frosted Designs this week is to scrap a layout about the Dancer or Sportsperson in your life.
Here is my sample:


The photo is of Connor looking extra pleased with himself when he scored his first ever trophy last year at his soccer presentations.  He was so proud of himself.

Here is a close up of some of the layout:



I also used some WOW chipboard.  I used a Pennant Banner from the NEW RELEASE Pennant Banners Large pack WOW1647, which was perfect for the banner diecut, and I also used a cute lil Soccer Ball from The Soccer Boy and Ball Pack WOW1601.  All I did with that was paint it with black and white gesso.  I used cotton tips, and neatened it up with a black marker.
The range was Jillibean Soup Game Day Chilli which you can get from Anna's Craft Cupboard here:
That's it for me tonight, I've spent most of the day cleaning up and reorganising my scrap space, so hopefully I'll be able to scrap in style tomorrow after I spend some time in the garden.....
I'll be back tomorrow with some more shares I think!

1 comment:

Barb Craft said...

I adore this layout! The papers are perfect for the theme and I love all the banners and tags! Your son should be proud of that trophy!

barb :)