Sunday, September 16, 2012

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday

Hi Everyone!
Have you seen the Fabulous Friday Challenge over on Frosted Designs Challenge Blog
If you do it, you'll get the opportunity to use up all those extra Journaling Cards you've got laying around!
The BEST thing though, is that WOW - Words or Whatever are sponsoring it this week. 

The prize is 20 Chipboard Pieces of YOUR choice

 - That is AMAZING!!  Such a generous prize!

Here is my sample:


I've used a WOW Journal Tag Frame C968.  I backed it in paper so I could write about this gorgeous picture of my Mum and her sister.  I painted it in some Ranger Dauber in Cool Peri, and then added some Alcohol Ink in silver. I then layered it with a couple of chipboard Journaling Blocks.   I also used some WOW Block Alphabet Uppercase Letters C1388, which I painted the same way to blend.

Here are a couple of close-ups:




 
So, what are you waiting for peeps?  Not only do you get to use up those Journaling Cards, but you will go in the running to win a fantastic prize from WOW - Words or Whatever!



No comments: