Friday, August 24, 2012

Sometimes…..

Only sometimes, mind you, I create a layout where I say “Yes, this one I like….”

This is one of those layouts.  It all came together for me on this one…..  I loved the photos, Prima Craftsman range, and of course the gorgeous WOW chipboard Cog Frame, Mini Cogs from the Mini Cog Pack, and the Cog Swirl. 

I love the colours, the textures…..well, for once, everything really….

He-Is-Perfect

Can you also see the texture paste cogs?  I used a WOW Altamatz – Cog Border to create them.

Here is a close – up of the smaller cogs and the Cog Corner Swirl – I used Perfect Pearls on the lighter ones, and the frame and darker cog was stained in Distress stain.

He-Is-Perfect-CU

Hope you all have a gorgeous Friday!!

2 comments:

KerrynF said...

Looks absolutely awesome Monique

Sar said...

I love it too Niq!