Sunday, April 15, 2012

Have you...

Done the sketch over at Handmade by Suzanne yet?  It is a goodie - here it is!



  This is what I did with it:


Photos are of Connor having fun on a playground - thought the colours of the Kaisercraft Technologic range worked perfectly with them.  You can find the range here.  Cute hey?
I made the cogs border by using a Crafter's Workshop "Gears" template - found here, plus some texture paste - applied by my finger so it wouldn't be so thick....  Then I simply painted over it with Glimmermist - Coffee Shop to blend it in with the colours of my layout.

The WOW - Words or Whatever 12x12 Cog Set  C819 worked perfectly with the them, and I also used the WOW - Words or Whatever Block Alpha Uppercase C1388.  All of the chipboard was sprayed with some Tattered Angels, Glimmermist - in Coffee Shop.

Here is a close up:



OK, well that's it from me atm - but I'll be back later with a little ture on how to make some flowers:)
Bye!

No comments: