Saturday, January 21, 2012

WOW layouts!!

Hi, just popping in to share some layouts I've done using the gorgeous WOW chipboard.
First, here is a layout about "me" I've titled it "5 Freaky Facts" just adding a few unknown facts about me - and yes, I am a little, shall I say...unusual at times...lol...


Can you see the swirly frame chipboard piece under the flowers - that is one of WOW's mini frames - and these lil frames are gorgeous - perfect for adding in a cluster for a little extra flair.  I've misted mine with Tattered Angels Glimmermist - Harvest Orange.
I've used the new Basic Grey Piccadilly range here - just a gorgeous range packed full of delicate patterns and bright happy colours.
Just in case you can't read the facts..and would love a little insight into my idiosynracies...here they are..lol
  • I have 2 different shaped ears - one is round at the top, and the other pixie shaped (pointed at the top)
  • I have a PARALYSING fear of heights....soooo many times I've tried to "get over" this fear by doing things out of my comfort zone, and it always ends in me frozen, clutching onto a rail with white knuckles and crying.....
  • I once had a close encounter with a shark while scuba diving.  Yes, I can happily scuba dive, but can't walk over a suspension bridge...go figure..
  • In year 12, I got the School Award for highest achievement in Music - but can't play an instrument (well, I can dabble with guitar and piano).  I got through the practical aspects by singing..
  • I have to have clean feet to go to bed - I wash them right before I get into bed....  yes I know that is WEIRD...
OK, and here is my layout from this weeks Inpiration Post over on the WOW blog. 

First of all, I used the large Cog Frames set to mist a background.  I used Harvest Orange and Black Gold Glimmermist.

To add interest to my cog accents, I used the WOW Mini Cog set which I painted in Distress Crackle, then when it was dry I inked it in Distress Ink - Black Soot.  I then put the cogs together with a brad, and pounded the whole thing with my Tim Holtz Textere Hammer - just to age it and give some more texter...you know how I love texture..lol..

Well, that's it for now - it you want some more chippy inspiration, don't forget to check out the WOW blog.
Off to get the "back to school" jobs done now... how much did those 7 weeks fly by??  Insane!!

No comments: