Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Mind's Eye Sketch Challenge

I love participating in the My Mind's Eye Sketch Challenge over on their blog.  Somehow, I always get mixed up with the dates and don't seem to pop them up in time ...my bad..lol...
This month though, I made sure I did it in time to share.
We were given this sketch:



With the added theme of "Back to"
This is what I created:

A layout about our regular visits to the little trains at a local park.  I'm not sure who enjoys it the most - Connor or Mark...lol...
As you can see I've also gone back to one of my all time favourite ranges - MME Lost and Found Two You are My Sunshine Range...  Love love love the gorgeous golds, yellows and blacks...  It is a stunning range, and as you know, I've used it frequently...hahahaha!!
The only "non MME" products on this layout are the paint (Tim Holtz Daubers) Stamp (Tim Holtz) Prima ribbon edging on the circle, and the American Craft Alphas.
Thanks for popping by my blog - don't forget to leave some comments...I love to hear from you all...
TFL!!

2 comments:

Leonie said...

Hi Monique, great take on the sketch, love the papers i haven't actually seen those (shock, horror) ;) great for boy pages.

Linda Eggleton said...

Awesome take on the sketch Niq...love those papers!