Friday, July 29, 2011

Savvy Cybercrop

The other cybercrop I've been involved in this week is the one at Scrapbook Savvy
It was a "Get your Mojo Moving" cybercrop - and it sure got my mojo flowing - lol....

The first challenge I did was Anthea's.
It was to use this Pagemaps sketch:

This is what I came up with:


Used some old photos of Connor doing his "Coolest Dude Ever" impersonations, and my favourite range ever - October Afternoon Rocket Age....
Then there was the lovely Sara's challenge, it was a colour challenge - you had to use the colours frome this picture:

I have to say, the colours in this picture were right up my ally - I am loving using brights at the moments.  I did this layout of Connor in the pool at Dolphin Heads resort - our summer hang-out..lol...lucky us....

Then there was Kerryn's challenge - a puzzle challenge.  This was the challenge I found most challenging, IYKWIM....  We had to include these elements in our layout:


This is what I did.  I used a photo of Connor playing on this awesome playground in Bathurst.  I used Basic Grey Oxford range - which I love, and lots of bits and pieces from "A Lil Somethin'"


Finally, there was Renee's challenge - all we had to do was include stitching on our layout, which is pretty easy for me as I include stitching on just about everything I do anyway...lol...
This is the layout I did - I used this sweet as photo of Connor - aged about 3, on his first set of wheels - a little red tricycle his Nanny and Papa bought him. 


I used Crate Paper Toy Box for this layout - another of my favourite ranges, sadly, I've just about run out of this one - oh, well - I've done about 4 layouts from what I bought, so at least I got my money's worth...
As you can see, I have been playing around a lot with Adobe Lightroom - I am loving playing with this - and I'm enjoying experimenting with the colours and lighting of my photos......
Thanks for popping by my blog :)

No comments: