Saturday, October 31, 2009

End of the month....

Well the end of the October is upon us - Eeeeeeep! I have been a busy little scrapping bee this month - just slack with the uploads, LOL!
This one I did for Puzzle Sketches


This one is for the 123 Challenge. The challenge is to use at least 5 Patterned paper, a Black and White Photo and Colour Photo, and lots of tearing and scrunching. I did a layout about my dear little boy always bringing me photos from our garden.......


This one is for the White With 1 challenge - Challenge was to use White, Duck Egg Blue, and Distressing. I used some MME paper - you can get it from SnB here.
I had a bit of fun with a couple of techniques here. I stamped and embossed the cardstock, mainly to add a little bit of interest. I also stamped a frame around the photo - using the same stamp I used to emboss the cardstock.

Finally, this challenge I did for WIOIN - it was a gorgeous sketch, and I used this month's kit to do it - I just loved how this turned out. Trouble is, I forgot to use patterned paper as a background! D'oh!


Oh well, it is getting late, so I am going to head off to bed, me thinks!
CUL8R!!





4 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

Oh Monique ...these are gorgeous

Pity you didnt use the pp for the background on the WOIN layout cos it is divine!

Anonymous said...

Hey Niq
Your layouts are goreous, what a bummer about the WIOIN challenge LO it is STUNNING though!
Mel x

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, all gorgeous LO's Niq.
Love your white with 1 LO - just stunning (btw I used the same MME paper on my LO for this challenge too! (lol)

Oh and what a bummer about the WIOIN challenge LO...it is just beautiful!

Her Essential Hand said...

LOVE Them all. Always so much inspiration Niq.
x