Thursday, September 24, 2009

WOOOOHOOOO My first published layout!!

Finally - after much angst and a few disappointments, I have a published layout - Yippeee!!!!

It is such a wonderful feeling to see your work in print, especially alongside the well known names of the scrapping world........ There is such creativity and talent out there, I'm amazed I even got a look in!! LOL!!

I can't show the layout for another 2 months, so if you want to see which one, you'll have to just buy Scrapbooking Memories :0) (It's on page 132)

Congratulations also to Julie C from SnB who also got published in SM for the first time this month. Her gorgeous layout is on pg 133 - and it is so cool to make my SM debut with such a lovely, talented lady.

I don't think I've shared these layouts yet - I did them a few week ago, just haven't got around to putting them on my blog....

This one I did using more of the scrummy Cosmo Cricket Snorkel range, it would have to be one of my all time favourite ranges - so bright and funky, with cute little embies hehe.

Just a few photos of the beach, now that Summer is rolling around again, I thought it was time to scrap last year's photos! LOL!


With this one I did a bit of playing with Photoshop - I am slowly learning how to use it, and on Saturday I am off to another course to hopefully learn a bit more! Really looking forward to it!! This layout was done with the cute Sass Lass Me Likey Range - another range that is bright and fun and perfect for Summer layouts

Thank you so much for all your kind comments about my little procedure on Tuesday, after almost a whole day of rest today, I am feeling much better. I won't know the results until tomorrow or early next week.

5 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

CONGRATS on gettin published, cant wait to get my mag.
LOVE those Lo's so bright and happy!!
:) x

Shazza said...

Congratulations on getting published, will keep an eye out for the mag. You go girl!!

cheers
Shazza

Linda Eggleton said...

Wooohoooo!!! Congrats on being published, Niq - awesome LO & well deserved! I love your bright summery LO's too

Jane said...

Yippeeee yeah, huge congrats on being published - 2 great gals in one mag :) Just love your fun and funky summer LO - looks awesome.

Jolene Pienaar said...

Congrats on the pub, I recognised that gorgeous layout straight away, love your new funky summer one too!! Thanks for popping a vote in for Lily Belle, hope you had a good weekend!!!