Sunday, May 3, 2009

Long Weekend









Woohoo!
It's a long weekend up here in Qld, and I must admit, it is lovely......
This morning we did our usual 1st Sunday of the month trek to the little trains. Connor loooooves this little family outing. It's great, they have little trains chuffing around tracks, and with a gold coin donation, you can have a ride - LOADS of fun!



One excited little boy waiting for his train ride!






One of the little trains chuffing about - Connor and Mark are on this one!

I've also had a lovely scrappy weekend, starting with a fantastic Friday Night Crop! I managed to get this LO done


Last week, I also managed to do the challenge for the White With 1 Challenge Blog. The challenge was to use White (Main colour) with one other colour - coral - and journalling on the photo. I adored this challenge. It was the impetus for me to finally play with Photoshop and try something I've wanted to try for a long time:

Finally, it's National Scrapbooking Day!!!! Happy, Happy Day!

If you are looking for some scrappy fun to celebrate this day, head on over to Scrapbooknbits. There are lots of games, a challenge and a prize draw.

I did this layout for the challenge that's on:

No comments: