Friday, January 30, 2009

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

Phew!

The first week of school is now officially behind me, it can only get better from here...... LOL


It has been a very busy week in the Follett household, Connor started at Pre Prep this week - and I must say, both places he is attending are really impressive.


On Thursday he went off to Pre Prep at Whitsunday Anglican School, he looked like such a big boy, both his Dad and I got all teary......




On Australia Day, we had a really quiet day, the weather wasn't the best, and I had heaps of work to do to get ready for school the next day!

I did manage to take this rather crazy photo of Connor, though - he is turning into a real little personality! LOL


Well that's all for now - I'm determined to do some scrapping tonight - my reward for my first week of work! LOL

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad to hear you survived the first week back at school Niq!

Love the photos of Connor ... such a cutie!!